Mumbles

End of a long day. A day filled with a research workshop. Somehow it has left me drained. I blame my vitamin D levels. Have never got my level checked but am sure it 'd be low. Winters have taken forever to arrive. Their laziness in arrival would just have spring around the corner. And I am still waiting for the oranges to come. You can argue that they are being sold. But not in epidemics I must say. So I wait. Winters, oranges. And then peanuts and carrot halwa.
Dear readers, I was just wondering that no one leaves a comment on my blog. Is it difficult ...

Good night.

To dream a beautiful dream!

Of flowers,

With color.

Of hours,

With joy.


Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more