What a day!

 

Fine!Come Monday…… Done with the auditorium,we head for the cafe.Its Dr JAK’s week from now on.We smile away cheerfully.

We have to write follow-ups as Zaina had a bad call.Post a glass full of calcium (milk) I head for C2.I complete one of the follow-ups.I come outside satisfied and see the not so satisfied faces of the rest of the team.

Dr Nawal is coming instead of Dr Jak! “Zarka, Go to private wing and help Ayesha out with follow ups.”,Dr Nosheen orders.I obey.Done with follow ups, and then Dr Nawal arrives.The round starts from special care and then its my follow up.To put it in animation this is what is done to me….

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!