Valentines, what , where!

“You’re going to write a post about valentine’s day, aren’t you?”, says Sana (year one resident), when I met her in C2. Am I. Should I. Will I!

We recommend him to go to Forum.



I think and rethink, and then come up with the following idea….
Let’s take a peep at what  people are doing this fourteenth of Feb.

Saima
She looks excited, but that excitation is leading to nowhere. This morning she leaves an orchid in my black bag. It looks pretty, sitting there.
She has plucked it from the garden in front of CCU. Dr Fawad is astonished, once he knows that, and tells Saima, not to do that to their flowers! And from my end, I actually never noticed those flowers, on the way to and away from CCU.
During breakfast Saima asks Dr Fawad, “Did you wish your wife , a happy valentine’s day”. Dr Fawad smiles away, and says, “I’m postcall!”
Whatever that means.


Aini
Floor rotation is driving her crazy! Last year she did her laundry and texted her friends, who did not respond as they were busy texting someone else!

This year her team is going out for dinner with the very interesting Dr Tazeen Jafar!



Rizwan (intern)
He seems not upto much as well.  He plans to go to Park Towers, and we recommend him to go to Forum.


Intern

I ask him what’s he doing for valentine’s.”Nothing much Maam”, and then concludes , “ what is the best antibiotic for gram negative bacilli?”.



Two students
They are sitting in C2 seminar room, their heads, dug into books. Should I really disturb them I think to myself? Yes, I think to myself, I’m their senior, I can.
I ask them the same question.”Not much Maam”,  and then the intelectual rethinks and adds, “Actually Maam, their is a paucity of any activity in AKUH students”. Both of them dig their heads back into their books.
Now what is ‘paucity’, too much  or too less! I leave it to your imagination.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more