Kyun Nikala- review


Kyun Nikala is a stage show by KopyKats productions. We watched it on Saturday at a 5 pm show at Arts counsil.

I sort of knew that it would be a political satire but did not know that it would be this good. Some of the jokes however flew above my head (sar kay upar say guzar gay) but I saw my father laughing hard so I suppose that they must be relevant and funny. Kindly note that I have very limited political knowledge. The last scene was the best, which was a laughing riot. 
See the source image

All the actors were fantastic, but the best were Sajid Hassan, in the role of a Chaudary and Mohsin Ejaz as Mujeeb Bengali.
There are very few shows left. Do watch it guys. 

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more