Begginings

The day kick starts with this.

I arrive about ten to fifteen minutes before the course starts. Rozina (one of the participants at the Biostats course that I am attending) is usually there before me. So we've made it a tradition to have a cup of tea as we chit chat. Today she said that she would like to make tea for me. It was as below. Absolutely to my liking.

Yes the colorful foot is mine. I don't like the slippers much, but they are comfortable and I got them dirt cheap. 


Now how do you explain this?


You eat crap all day long and you end it with a huge cup of green tea. 


Today did not attend Taekwondo and had walnut cake as well. Big deal. Byes for now. Gotta finish the cup above. 

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!