Identity and the smiles

On the way back. Its phenomenal. I leave my place at quarter to eight and return at eight. Twelve hours of work, hard work. Lunch is munched while writing chemo orders. Prayers have turned into more of a sit up, sit down exercise. Then the tea. Constant tea. That's the high of D2. When I miss the tea (which is near to none), the D2 staff reminds me. And our constant snacks. My team has turned into munching machines. Today,our only male resident of the team bought chocolates for all the girls. There was a bag of chips as well. My team's uniform feature is the smile on their faces. But we work like crazy mind you. While people may think that our humour has turned into tumour, it has not! The other day Sara said, " Dr Zarka, we have patient on 3b, 4b, 5b, 8b and then hum bhi!"


The identity crisis

There is this thing known as ID card. For me the biggest use it has is that you  can use it to open doors. So this doc, who pretends to be extremely busy took two and a half months to get the ID card made. (Now the story of it being made needs another blog.) . So does it mean that no doors were opened for me? Not really.
Many doors opened when one closed. I ll leave you to figure out what I mean by this.

The photographer

Palm trees fascinate me no end. Tall, elegant, firm. I took this pic while on the way back. There they stood. The picture can't capture their magnificence. It just can't.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!