Before my life changes

After the tumor board, I head towards the library to check whether any of the two volumes of 'I am Malala', have been returned. The answer is 'no'. My eyes drift to Paulo Coelho's book, 'Alchemist'. And I borrow it.



It says in the review that this book changes the lives of the readers. And so I thought, before I change, for better or for worse, I shall have a few words with my ardent readers. So hello readers!

Overall a good day.

I started my day with a cold and an aching head. Both are gone as I type. I had an exceptional presentation. Made two medical summaries. Ended my working day with spending my hard earned money on shopping. Watch out girls for my new dresses. On returning home, mom had made qeema spaghetti. Absolutely yum!


 

My beauty tip

For that absolute glowy skin, apply a generous amount of olive oil on your face. Massage. Take a small towel (aka washcloth), dip in warm water (ensure its not very hot, and you don't burn your skin!), and just put it on your face and let it cool. Dip the towel in warm water again and repeat. Nice glowy skin is ready. 
Now you are all set to sleep. 
Good night world. 





Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!