S for shopping, Z for me.

The sun scorches as we decide to shop. 'Sale' was the word that prompted us. First there was the sms from 'Beech tree', of 50 % sale on all stock, and then 'Khaadi'. So here was the plan. I shall drive. And I did. On reaching near Tariq road, my brother sitting next to me ordered, "Stop the car on the side". I did'nt stop. Brother Arif fumed. And he fumes real bad. I stopped. He drove. And smiled. I smiled. It was fake.



Dolmen mall reached, and so did the hunger pangs. After three elevators up, came the food court. Aunties stopped midway when they saw my lovely running shoes. A few almost tripped. I walked with my head high, as the running shoes added an inch to my height.


The food court added plenty of fat to our arteries.
First stop was Beech tree. Nice. Got a few dressesNext stop, Khaadi. Sale on one rack of stitched clothes only.What a waste of energy. But still the Aunties were goin crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!