A Smile a day 3

"What are you doing with the cell phone?"

This elderly gentleman with a dozen co-morbids lies on his bed. His file says he is pretty sick. Currenly in special care unit, he looks stable otherwise. I greet him and ask him how he is doing. "I'm doing fine doctor!", comes in the enthusiastic reply. I notice the cell phone in his hand, his continuous staring at it and curiousty tickles me. "What are you doing with the cell phone?", I couldn't help but ask. "Oh,  I m playing snakes! One needs to be busy all the time, right!", he smiles away. I am impressed, really impressed. "But this will finish the charge of your cell?!", I ask. He points to the charger on his bedside and continuous scrawling on the cell. Snakes it is!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!