Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more

 It turns pitch dark by 5:30 pm here in Australia. Its kind of dark when I leave for work and it is dark when I return. While the rest of the work is enjoying summers and mangoes, we have winters here. Strange. To make it less strange, I went ahead and ordered the expensive Sindhri mangoes from Pakistan. Love has no price tag, correct. 

The beauties came all wrapped up. The aroma took me back home. I had it with paratha and pickle. Heaven food!


I have started doing this puzzle. Puzzles require patience. Just like life. Eventually all the pieces fit together. Eventually it all makes sense. 

While I chatted with my friend she spoke about skin tones and shared how her face is of different tones and not that perfect. I just looked at her and told her, I had never noticed that. My mind only saw a girl who is so kind, full of joy and pro at everything that she does.  All this makes her look flawlessly beautiful. 

What is perfection anyways. The most perfect are those who care, who feel and make others life easy. Allah adds a special glow to their face. One that no make- up can bring. 

I want to a garage sale and got these gorgeous dishes. I can already imagine kebabs in the lower dish and come curry in the top dish



It was Friday and I gave all my succulents a shower. They look so happy now. Once the winter settles, will grow some herbs. 


Alright people. Thats it! See you next weekend. 






Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets