Gupshup

There is always a start, I call it 'today'

My dear friend Uzma wants me to write again. So here I go. In perfect shopkeeper tone, 'Baji, sirf apkay liyay'

Pick up your chai and lets begin...



Random Surprises

Met this beauty of a book in the shopping place library. Such gem. That too for free. I have only read the first page till now. And it says that effective speaking can be learnt. That gives a lot of hope, doesn't it. Will keep you guys posted of things that I learn on the way.

Creative is what creative does

Was looking for a gift for my friend. Then this gift idea came down to me like 'amad' in shairi (poetry). Took label off the jar (for this fill jar with boiling water. Close with lid. After a while, take the label off while jar still hot. For the remaining sticky feeling, apply whatever kitchen oil you have on a tissue and wipe off the glue). I throwed in some dark chocolates, added a label and twine. The gift is with my friend now. The chocolates are nearly finished I have been told. 

Chatpathi baat (Spicy talk?!)

Bought this new sauce. It said spicy and somewhere also said halal. Its been slow cooked and the contents include egg plant and chillies, amongst other.  Tried once as a side with daal chawal. Next up will put in bun kebab. And once it finishes, you now know what I may do with the jar.  


Good bye! Itni jaldi 

Just before I say good bye, sharing what I did with my bhindis. This is a recipe by Batool. Turns out great everytime. 



So there you go Uzma. Humnay wada wafa kiya! 

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more