Prior to the conference

Its 8 am as I write. I am here to attend a conference. The starting time was 8 am. However they decided to change the time by an hour without me knowing. So, here I am, scribbling and not really knowing what to do for the next hour.
There is some breakfast being set prior to the conference. I gave it a scan and saw whats in store. Little little club sandwiches and the swollen muffins. Vanilla and chocolate. 'I shall taste them today', I thought to myself. 'I d never spend money buying them from the cafe otherwise'.



People have started to trickle in by now . From where I sit, on the stairs, I can see a pair. The girl is an explosion of colors. The boys is wearing orange shirt and black pants. They continue to devour nashta as I write.
Good morning it is!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more