Licence to waste........ time

Its ten minutes to four (pm of course). Rotating in Radiology. Heaven on earth. Absolutely. I had a presentation to give in the morning and was hence up almost all night. Presentation is done with. Done with is the word.
After looking at some scans I had a hearty lunch. Chicken made in gravy, with a fancy name, 'chicken ghoulash'!

Chicken Goulash Recipe

 I thought of having lunch with myself, but later was joined by my two wonderful residents. I thought I would be chit chatting away. You know, intense stuff, world issues, but just then their senior paged them to arrange for laptop for the session within ten minutes. Now you know why the world issues are left unaddressed. Its problems like these my friend. They did not say a word, and kept throwing food into their mouths with their heads bowed down. Few minutes later they looked at each other and said almost simultaneously, "I cant eat anymore!". They picked up their trays and left me, and the world issues with each other. And since they were polite and well mannered girls, they apologized for leaving me midway in my lunch. I smiled good bye.







 

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more