Good morning!

Good morning my dear fans!
Just a brief hello to you. We leave for my sister's wedding today. Do pray that she has a blissful one.
A prayer takes you a long long way.
A little prayer. A little smile.




Coming to my multitasking personality, I am downloading two movies at the same time. The titles are, 'life is beautiful' and 'before midnight'. I recently watched 'the shawshank redemption', and it was just pure beautiful. A movie about hope and persistence. Hope could be dangerous. But hope could take you places. Get you out of inertia.
The lamb curry is cooking as I type. I could smell the flavors from here. Once its cooked, we'd have it with naan and raita and throw in some salad.


I am leaving you with this song. I found the link on my favourite blogger's blog.
Adios.



P.S. I welcome my new fans, Nauman Imtiaz and Zoonish to my fan page. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more