Chand raat blog

The moon was seen nine days back. Hence not much excitement. First day of holiday is almost done with. I made lunch. Sabzi lunch. Daal and stuff. Sort of preparing for tomorrow.
Giving the gut some rest. Have watched half of 'Wake up Sid' online. The whole process of watching a movie is pretty painful if you know the speed of my wifi. But speed it is. 'Why doesn't she just download?', you must be thinking. 'Mairi marzi', is my answer.
Tomorrow is tikka boti day. Kaleiji and raan. Ketchup and naan.....



So I leave with this image of tomorrow. Full of taste and laughter. Insha Allah.
Eid Mubarak my friends!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more