Eye to eye peace

I sit and type as I feel so content. For pretty much everything. To find peace within. After havin a cup of karak ilaichi tea as I sit under the mango tree, reading the Sunday newspaper. I then wake up my dear brother with the smell of fresh cheese omellete (its so easy to make, and oh so tasty!). So yes, the aroma wakes him up. My father has been up since I dont know when. He first looks at the omellete and then decides to have a bit. He calls Ami to have some while hot. I feel blessed. Blessed to be alive, blessed to have such a beautiful family. Who has been always been there. Who understands. Doesnt need words of explanation.


Aik aur khubsurat din

Its a beautiful day today. A day I think anybody who has the chance to, to enjoy, to inhale the fresh breeze, to stare at the cloudy sky, to be grateful for all the amazing things GOD has given us.


And I was struck by the charm

For some odd reason, I give a listen to 'eye to eye'. Fablous eyes, spectrum eyes, my eyes and your eyes.Essential sensational eyes........... I showed the song to my father a few days back and he asked, "Is this person someone from your hospital?". Yes, I smiled.





Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more