One little thing

"We live in the most screwed up province", my friend tells me. "No light, no this, no that", my friend goes on.
True. But not completely. Its easy to complain. But not so difficult to change.
Change.
One little thing at a time.
Today onwards, I wont throw garbage, till I reach a dust bin. This country is my home. I cant do this to it.
That bulb needs to be powered off. That little energy saved. Every little thing is 'naimat', and someday Someone so high above us is gonna ask us about it. And that exam we need to pass. For sure.

Coming back to my friend, we disagree on a few things, but agree on so many others. The bond gets deeper with every passing day.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more