Orange but not sad

Woke up at five am. Its ten pm as I type. I ve worked like a dog. But not barked back. Strange as it may sound. So much of sweat but no glory. I wish there were workshops regarding praise. How to use it. So much more often. The magic that it plays. The locks that it opens. The way it changes you from heavy weight to feather weight.
Oh I wish..

In a world filled with hate, I choose love. Because i get it so much myself.
Before I wrap the day I would share todays brilliant moments:

1. The doughnuts Mehwish bought for us were delicious.
2. The little tete a tete with our little Sidra is just amazing.
3. The chat with my best friend over the phone.
4. Kitchri. My absolute love.
Oh i could go on and on. But gotta catch some sleep.
Good night world.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!