Direct from marriot

I finally wake up at nine thirty. Its late. By my own standards. I lazily decide whether I should go to this oncology conference or not. I shall and I should. After a nashta of egg roti, made by mom, and tea, made half heartedly by me, and tasting just plain half hearted.
Half an hour later stomach filled with nashta and face filled with make up, I head towards marriot.
Its interesting.
They later distribute stethescopes. Litmans! Thats lavish. Medical students get it for reasons like having a position in med school, and one gets it for reasoning that he needs it.
Then there is a break but without food. Take that Zarka!
Just as I leave the place, I take a picture of these flowers. Beautiful.
Happy weekend everybody!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!