Wintering

Yes its winters, I feel chilly, I have a sweater and will wear it. This is in response to all those who laughed at my winter collection. Yes, I ve forgotten that the other day I gave my brother the same sarcastic smile treatment.
Winters to me are oh so beautiful. Chilly. The foods in winter are amazing. Crisp vegetables. You look at them and you fall in love. Peppers, carrots, peas. The delightful soups, the coffees, the dry fruit. I love food. I guess my resident Sidra meant to call me fat, when she told all in the call room that she is yet to see a person who loves food the way I do. I know Sidra that if you read this, you'd go like, 'Oh Dr Zarka, I didnt mean it that way!'. Well I know Sidra, I am just trying to create some excitement. My blog has started to turn flat, you see.
Alright, enough of talking to myself.
Happy winters!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more