Kahani aik din kee

Ten thirty five, the clock says. It has been a long day.  Woke up at the sound of my younger brother 's voice, "You ve been sleeping for ages,  get up its your brother 's convocation today! ". Oh well. So I woke up.  Holiday started with a Princess breakfast (as I can never be a king no matter how hard I try! ). This was followed by protected time for newspaper.  News views and confuse. Same old petty national and international issues. God help them.

The tea starts to flow

Yes it does. Cups upon cups. Under the mango tree.  There are total of three Mango trees.  And this year all three are bearing flowers. Pretty little ones. They tend to shed some kind of powder on the floor , turning it all messy. Plenty of mangoes this year then.

Miss bean



Beans. Brown and white, along with some pasta. I bought them last week after being inspired by a recipe.  They were soaked and then  boiled.  Half turned into chat and half into soup. Not the one to follow rules, I added some of my own masala, some carrots, some potatoes. The end result was wonderful, or so I thought.  There you go world.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more