Perri bites

Nineteen days of the month done with. The city holds a jalsa on women empowerment and women dance away to show how powerful they are.

After a glorious test comes the exam and our team tumbles. The way our wickets topple down is amazing. The way they make runs is just that amazing.Fours, sixes. Every big hit bores my brothers no end. And then the heated discussion that this is not the one day team that we should play with.

On my way to private wing while in the lift, a lady starts talking to me. “You work here don’t you?”, she asks. I nod and smile back. “I hope you could notify something to your administration”, she goes on. I wrinkle my eyebrows in question. “ The café’ its too far away. They should build a café near the private wing”, she concluded. I gave her a long explanation about how we have clean food despite the fact that the café’ is far. She did not agree. One of those who just want to be heard, I ponder shrugging my shoulders and walk away.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more