Mix chat

Saturday passes away with cooking. Spaghetti qeema and salad with loads of greenery.  My younger brother has three servings and I can see spaghetti coming from his ears. A touch of imagination.

ہمسفر نہ رہآ ہمسفر

We have the PTCL smart three in one. But it’s a three or none. It decides to turn on and off on its own. So over my long weekend there is no internet wifi connection , TV and landline phone. We are left with the slow cellphone wifi. We chat and chat among ourselves till our mouths hurt and our heads ache. And it was the last episode of ‘Humsafar ’ yesterday. I can predict the ending. Fareeda khala will turn mad, the threesome will live happily ever after and Sara will die.

“Woh  PTCL tha magar us kee service na thee, Kay dhoop chaon ka alam tha…”

 

The Misbah touch

Our nation has a virtue. They continue to poke and provoke anyone with patience and then the one with patience eventually decides to erupt.Here comes the volcano. Its high time the nation accept individuality.

 

Sunday with the Monday shadow

Lazy Sunday starts. Tea under the mango trees. With newspaper in hands. The amazing thick Sunday paper. I read and read. I notice so many black fat flies surrounding the jasmine plant. Why oh why. They look like bees from a far. As I look at them after a few steps they are in fact the black fat flies.

Monday is just tomorrow. I shudder and shrug. Why does it seem so close. I practically have Monday blacks instead of blues.

 

 

The sunshine bulb

My brother ‘s room has a new 32 watt orange lighted bulb. The earlier one was one with white light and of 24 watt  but spread more light. Everything looks orange as I type this post. And I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more