Welcome to ER, episode two.



Arif (my brother) told me that I HAVE to write a post today. So ladies and gentleman, here it is. Bhai kee farmaish.
Its five am and I am in ER. In front as usual. One of our fellow residents cleared her intermediate module exam and ordered pizza. Pizza was ordered form 'Ginoginelles'. Fahad usually orders it and he either really likes the food or he gets some sort of commision out of it. We had ordered the same food yesterday as well. "How is it?", he asked. "Bus theek hay (its ok)", I had responded. " Now what does theek mean, good or bad?", Fahad probed. It was then that Dr Samia chipped in, " Theek bus theek hota hay, na acha hota hay na bura, bus theek (ok is just ok, neither good nor bad)".Fahad rested his case.



Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!