Adios Bournemouth

I am leaving Bournemouth tomorrow. Will I miss it? No question about it. The people are very warm, weather pretty cold.

'We'll take care of you!', were the first lines from the occupational nurse. And I feel like really taken care of.  A city with one of oldest population, with many above ninety and doing pretty well.

I just examined this gentleman who had once worked in Saudi Arabia.

He had developed problems with speech while making chatni today. He said he knew how to curries as well, but making chatni.

'If any one gives me just half an hour and asks me to take a religion, I’d choose Islam. While in Saudi Arabia as we were going out with some friends, all of a sudden they stopped doing whatever they were doing and went for prayers. I think that's just lovely!'.

Lovely it is.

Saudi Arabia, prayer time before soccer game.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!