Two videos.

For all those people not related to the medical profession, skip this post. For all the people related to the medical profession who have just had enough of medical stuff, also skip this post. 
I found this video extremely helpful. Yes, it can get a bit too boring, so I would recommend  that watch it in bits and pieces.


For all those who didnot enjoy the above video, my question is 'kis nay kaha tha kay pepsi painsath kee kar do!'



As we smile away....
And in the end I'd leave you with this video. My nana used to sing it with us almost every morning. It was such fun! I dedicate this to my brothers Arif (of arificialintelligence fame) and Junaid,  as we frequently sing this and smile away. 


Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!