Halaat kharab hain.

A phrase which is so familiar. A phrase I heard a few minutes back. But life goes on in Karachi. People are killed around like ants. Its ironic. Sad, disgusting. Traumatic, yes. Just yesterday I was talking to my brother that I would like to talk about these terrible halaat, but then I don't have a solution. I don't like to talk about things that I don't have a solution to. As you scroll through the various channels, everyone is talking. There are people crying. Someone's brother, father, son, husband has been killed. This is media kee azadi. Thanks to the media, we now know about (almost) every single person who has died. You feel sorry that they have, but couldn't do much. Its funny that all those who can, do seem unable to do anything either. So what right, another poor man died. The power remains with us..........

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more