You made my day!

 As I proceed for the library, I meet the cute little medical student (I just do not know her name, and after knowing her for more than a few years its rude to ask her to introduce herself). "I love your blog by the way!", she greets me.  All I can say is that she made my day. Violins started playing, I could feel a cool breeze blowing, butterflies flying! (Dont I get carried away!)















Oh another day!

Coming back to my day, saw twenty three patients, or rather twenty three hearts with issues. And in the end all seemed similar. Similar hearts, similar histories, similar ecgs, and obviously the same old doctor, i.e., me!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!