Revolution!

My brother has made these little advertisement papers regarding my blog. I gave one to one of our doctors. Trying to add some excitement, I add, "Do you know that I have a blog, do visit it". "So what do you write about? ", he inquires and then goes on, "Will your writing bring about a change in our pay scale? Will your posts make our president resign?!". I just smile back and tell him to create his own blog if he wants such revolutions.I do not claim for such revolutions and I do not really agree that by achieving the above, anything remarkable is to happen. Its not just one individual on top. Its all of us. I do not know when we will understand that!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!