How cute!

 Look at the peace on the face.
 As I take my cup of tea mixture,  heading towards the microwave, I meet Uzma (my friend in anaesthesia departement). She looks worried and lost.

Zarka : Whats up
Uzma : I ve lost my keys to the PCI (whatever that means) and you don't know what a big deal it is!
Zarka : Ohhhh
Uzma : I ve lost them in this gynaecology unit and just could not find them.

I give her an understanding look.

Uzma : What are you doing around here?
Zarka : Our call rooms are located here.

We then part our ways. A thought comes to my mind and I turn around and almost yell at Uzma.

Zarka : Why dont you read that Ayat , ummmmmm
Uzma : I AM reciting,   INNALILLAHI WAINNAILAIHIROJIUN.

I turn back and could not help smiling.



I brew my cup of tea which has sprinkles of coffee in it. Perfectly done, I head back to the call rooms. 'I' ll have tea, do some net surfing, maybe study a bit, try that new hairstyle', my mind races.





 On the way I see a newly born baby in a cot,  sleeping peacefully. I stop to take a closer look. The baby looks beautiful. The cheeks pink. Look at the peace on the face.

Welcome to this world. . . . . 


Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more