Dedicated: To my fans

 

“You make the usual routine sound so interesting!”

“How do you manage to write such funny incidents, whenever I write, it turns out all serious!”, muses Nasreen Bhojani. The venue is cafetaria, we are having some food for thought.

 

 

Then its the C2 ward. Huma cites me and says , “You write such mazy mazy ka stuff, I opened one post and went on reading the next. You write about varied stuff, at times you take us to your gaon (village), you make the usual routine sound so interesting!”.

And then yesterday, while having breakfast I meet Sidra, Rizwan and another intern (unfortunately I don’t know her name, but she had such a beautiful smile). Rizwan goes on , “Maam, we now have to think twice before saying something in front of you”. Its not like that at all. But by the way I really liked his line when he said , “In paeds, doesn’t matter how nice we try to get with the kids, its on the kids face, that don’t try to get chummy with me, I know you are grim, I know you are sad.”

 

Its comments like these , the writer in me is now filled with pride. I usually write whenever something inspires me. My inspiration is my readers today. It has been almost twenty one hundred views now. TWENTY ONE HUNDRED VIEWS! I couldn’t have done it on my own. 

It all started one fine day when I was rotating in Pulmonology last year. Writing about the week with Dr Nawal was such fun. And then the funniest incidence when our notorious Dr S collapsed. Dr S hardly reads my blog. He says its a fazool thing. Well, maybe.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!