Now, what does this mean!


Blogging about things that matter. Making a difference. Yes, no, maybe. If drops of water continue to drop on a rock, one day, yes one day, the rock perforates. Well the last thing that I want is people to perforate. They would be referred to surgery , oh yeah. But provided that the rest of their functions are alright. The heart, the lung, the kidneys. And yes, obviously no UTI (urinary tract infection).

Last night, while oncall watched Cat Stevens (Yusuf Islam). His songs are amazing. The peace on his face....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHXpnZi9Hzs
 His looks remind me of my nana (maternal grandfather). He had a similar beard. He used to wake up early offer prayers and then make breakfast with my nani. It used to be such fun, sitting on the floor mat, as in those winter mornings my nani made parathas, my nana made tomato chatni, and we had them all warm. This was followed by tea. And yes we had nice lunchboxes as well. Then our khala used to put lots of oil in my hair, make two ponytails and off we went to school!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more