The happy day

Its been years since I've been in this world. I've recieved love, affection.So yes, its my birthday today.
Born and named a rather unusual name. Most people like it, otheres don't. But do I care. They ask, "So , whats the meaning of your name". "Well, its something that shines", I respond. Once my room-mate said, "so that means that I could call you Chamkeeli!". Ha ha ha ha ha.
To celebrate I picked a blue dress, blue slippers, blue bracelet. Hajra took a look and said, "You seem to be enjoying ICU!". Hajra is also in blue and hence I've declared today the 'International blue day'.
So coming back to my birthday, to celebrate, I ll not study a single word.




Pickle story
I made mango achar yesterday. Learnt it from my friend. Its instantly made.Few raw mangoes (peeled, and cut into pieces), a pinch of salt, red chilli powder, onion seeds, haldi, saunf, tablespoon of oil. Put all of this into a karahi, cover it , put on low flame. Cook for about fifteen minutes. Ready to serve! 







The ventilator and the tears
We were to extubate a patient today.Dr S offered that I should do it, I said no followed by an OK. Dr S kindly taught me how to do so. Post extubation patient started to cry. "Dr S , patient is crying!", I said. Dr S responded "Of course, aap nay jo extubate kia hay!" .







The celebrations
Dr Fasih passed subclavian line, as Dr Hashir Majid taught him, and Atif, Hajra and myself watched. Nice, clean. So what are we ordering in celebration Dr Fasih?
Doesn't matter if we are gaining weight, celebration is celebration, righto.





Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!