Relax, its the long weekend!

 

No flowers , no butterflies, interesting.

The Sunday post.

Two whole days of laziness !

On call tomorrow. Stop, lets not think about it now, not at eleven am on a Sunday morning. Done with the usual Holiday delights. A hearty nashta, made especially by my Nani (Grandmother, who is on a two week visit), parathas, chatni (Mexican Salsa, gosh such fancy names for tamatar kee chatni), steaming tea.

My heart goes garden, garden (Dil bagh bagh hona)

I love the morning breeze, sipping tea under the mango tree, newspaper in hands. Occasionally, a bird pays a visit, a sparrow, humming bird, crows, birds I dont know the names of. My younger brother loves butterflies, he wants to see them in the garden, but as there are only few flowers , hence none visit. No flowers , no butterflies, interesting.

 

 

 

 

Bidding Farewell

The newspaper has allocated a good two papers on Moin Akhter. He passed away on 22nd. A man we all adored. When I was in primary school, an aunty learnt to trim hair, and all my cousins including myself, had a hair job done. My phuppo  ( paternal aunty) really disagreed to the mess we were into , and said you all have hairstyles like Moin (Akhter)!! 

 

Then there was Rozy. I got to watch the drama (finally), last year, when it was being re-run on PTV. Amazing stuff.

 

 

 

 

For a man who has bought a smile to millions, I m sure Allah will make him smile too! (Ameen).

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!