Spring it is!

I had started to become bitter, yesterday’s call had not ended so nicely. I was about to write regarding people’s tempers, what makes them loose them. Why can’t they smile more often. I once read somewhere that people from the subcontinent have serious faces. Is it because of their economic state. People of Indonesia share the same financial crunch, but they smile!

 

 

Its spring, the rain says!

Just as I was about to fume out, on this blog (to be exact), I woke up with the smells of parathas, fried eggs.

The weather seemed strange, breezy hazy, and then it started to drizzle.

I couldn’t help but smile.Its spring, the rain says!

Spring brings in colour, hope..

 

 

 

The newspaper has a whole supplement about Faiz. I ‘ve never really been poetic, but his verses are beautiful

And yes, its 13 Feb so we are celebrating 14 Feb tomorrow!

The day when every one acts cheesy. Even the student lounge is displaying red hearts.

Its interesting that this valentine’s day , this doc is rotating in a place where people’s hearts are getting weird, they either ache , or their rhythm gets upset!

Well , before I finish this post, lets smile, at least to three people, and before you know the world maybe smiling at you!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more