Celebrations!!!

I feel elated !

A thousand views!

Yahooooooooooooooooo!

My greatest help has been ‘google images’.Getting the most sarcastic pictures……specially the animated one.

Calling my very basic English, excellent! I guess, they are just too kind!

My patients are the greatest inspiration.

Its funny that even as I walk down corridors in the hospitals , stories build up till I just fill up and throw them all on this blog.

This is my 21st post , and if I think back, my favourite among them is ‘A fairy tale’.

 

image

Given above are my worldwide readers. I would like to thank all!

It just makes me wonder , exactly who is reading from Germany.Had someone mistakenly opened my link there?

image

 

image

The one view from HTC is of my father’s! I’ll ask him to visit again, so that would make it two.

Then there are people, who leave comments. Usually once I’m done with a post I ask my brother to read, and at times, even dictate that he should leave the following comment ..

imageIt was recently that I came to know that there are fellows who are reading as well…..

My dear friends (Saima and Aini) , often referred in my posts, have been a great support, calling my very basic English, excellent! I guess, they are just too kind!

Coming up next ……..2000 views!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more