The Quaid

I still remember , the day.

I was in Matli, girls Government School, class nine. Fresh from overseas, I’d been asked by my teachers to make a speech on the special day. I painstakingly made a thunderous speech on the Quaid.His sacrificies, his dedication……….

His sacrificies, his dedication……….

I arrived in school to see a few girls dressed in army dresses.I asked one of them why are you dressed as such on the death anniversary of the Quaid!

Its the defence day silly, I was told. Oh-uh……..I was to give the speech in ten minutes.”The Quaid” , was replaced by “our great soldiers” on the whole two page speech.The speech went well, anyways!

On his birth anniversary, lets take an oath,just to be good. Be honest in whatever we do, people will start changing , once we change ourselves……..

 

Kam , kam, or kam…………….

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend post!