The Agha morning

The clock ticks 0815.The auditorium starts to fill in.The session proceeds.Some are good,some wonderful,some awful,some hilarious!

This author’s main interest is nashta……after an attention span of 30 minutes,the soul starts floating.I stare on the right, then on the left…people seem to concentrate….actors , I think! I pull my headset out,and stick it into my ears, “'baharo phool barsao!’” the radio blares.A mischievous smile spreads.I look at all the likes of Saima Kamals, Ayeshas and salute their patience! Finally Our chief Dr Nauman comes on stage and announces the magical words……’’thank you all!’’

And with this comes the best part of the day, all the young (and beautiful) doctors proceed for the healthiest of nashtas….. samosas, croissants,french toast!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend post-books, movies and thoughts

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Weekend Post: mangoes, puzzles and more