Day four, Holiday!

This heat, its like being on a slow simmer. Its day four of my holiday. The routine almost the same as yesterday. The changes:

1. I walked for twenty minutes today. "I ll add five minutes extra everyday", I told Fozia (my younger sister), who had earlier refused to join my lonely walk club. "Before you know it you'd be walking all day", she gave her tabsera.

2. I bought this huge bowl with flowers on the exterior and all yellow on the interior.

3. Arif and the bowl (picture added).

Just a little request, as you enjoy the yummy mangoes this season, remember to share it with those who cant afford it. Multiply your happiness. Share your blessings.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend update: caterpillars, chais, beginnings and reading snippets

Perri bites

Now, what does this mean!